Autumn 1 2017
Don’t Stop Believin’
This half term we will:
- Learn to sing songs from memory
- Improvise and perform using our voices
- Evaluate our voices and our singing
- Play instrumental parts within songs
- Improvise, compose and perform using instruments
- Evaluate our composing and performance
11.09.17 This week we ‘rocked’ ‘Livin’ on a Prayer’ by Bon Jovi.
25.09.17 Last week we ‘We will, we will rock you’ with Queen, learned to sing the chorus to ‘Livin’ on as Prayer’ and played glockenspiels and percussion instruments with the chorus too. This week we shall learn to sing the first verse and and play our instruments with it as well as rock to ‘Smoke On The Water’ by Deep Purple.